Saturday 2 March 2013

After a short delay...

There has been a little delay in my writing of Frugal Snob posts because quite honestly, life has overtaken me a little bit. I am currently in the middle of writing  the first book of a seven book series, arranging a Christening, spring cleaning and getting ready to go back to work after maternity leave. It doesn't mean that I haven't done lots of cooking in the last few weeks, in fact I've been on a bit of a cooking roll - the only thing is that I haven't taken lots of lovely photos. As a result I'm going to stick some of the recipes up in bulk, mainly as a record for me but also for you guys to perhaps have a go at. (Please accept the lack of visuals as a momentary blip LOL. Next time I cook the dish, I'll update the recipe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment